Thursday, March 7, 2013

CCEE1310 The Eyes Have It

Hello stamping friends and welcome to March!  Charlene here as your March hostess for the CCEE Stampers' challenges.  I've been stamping quite a while now, and I remember way back when....you know, before we had our die cut/embossing machines that we got excited over things like eyelets and brads and all kind of embellishments.  My challenge to you today is to use eyelets in your design.  I don't see people use them much anymore, including myself, and they can be so fun to use!

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1310. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Inlinkz so that everyone else can see it too.


Now let's see what everyone has come up with this week.......



Anne Harmon - Inkinginred



Sabrina Friel ~ SCS Gallery


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer

Brenda O'Rear-Benzi Stampz


Shirley - My Pinkie is Inkie


Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio





Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather



Kathy Bradley - Entering Kathyville

















1 comment:

Debbie Adams said...

Charlene,
It's funny you mentioned having this challenge I was just thinking the same thing the other day. I was looking at my old eyelets sitting at my table and thinking I need to use these. lol Now I got a reason.
Thanks! :D
Deborah