Thursday, August 22, 2013

CCEE1334 - Be an Angel Day

My time as hostess is coming to a close; only one more to go.  This week, I'd like to see angels.  If you don't have any angel images, you can google "angel clip art" or in the alternative,make an inspirational card.

Please have fun with this challenge...bet you're gonna see some awesome cards!  If  you will, please link back to the CCEE Blog here and if posting on SCS, please add CCEE1334 to your keywords.

Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations


Sabrina Friel ~ SCS Gallery





Anne Harmon - Inkinginred



Vicky Gould - Village Stamper Ramblings


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer
(I cheated a bit...no angels so I went with a fairy.)



Shirley - My Pinkie Is Inkie



Kathy Bradley - Entering Kathyville


Amber Hillman - Amber's Antics


















No comments: