Thursday, August 4, 2011

CCEE1131

Hello, my friends! Charlene here. I am the August hostess for the CCEE Stampers challenges. The theme for my challenges I'm giving to the team---and you, too---is based on Interesting Facts I found from the Funfactz.com website. Each week in August, I'll give you an interesting fact and an operative word that you must use for the inspiration of your design. Shall we get started?

INTERESTING FACT: "The best time for a person to buy shoes is in the afternoon. This is because the foot tends to swell a bit around this time."

OPERATIVE WORD: Shoes

We'd love to have you play along also. All you have to do is create a card using the above challenge, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1131. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.

Here's what the CCEE Stampers came with.

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio







Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather


Joanne Grzelak --The Inky Ocean Gazer




Mr Linky

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

LOL, I always knew that about shoes, but I'm a morning shopper. Still, with Shirley's flipflops it won't matter what time we try them on, right? As for your glittery beauties, I don't think I could walk in them :D.

NancyD said...

Thank you for such a cute challenge.

Create With Joy said...

What lovely inspiration your DT created!

This is my first visit to your blog. I love it and am now following! I am also entering the challenge. I look forward to joining you in the future as well!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com