Monday, March 2, 2009

It's a Little Sticky!

Happy Monday everyone, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.

Of course it is time for another challenge here on CCEE Stampers. It is also the beginning of a new month, which means that we have a new challenge host. This month the challenge host is me ... Frances Byrne.

A few week's ago I had to do a tutorial for MFT Stamps on ways of using their digital papers ... one of the ideas I had was to use the digital papers by printing on those sticky labels ... you can see the part that relates to labels here. Anyway this got me thinking about how we used to use these sticky labels to create our cards.

So this week's challenge is to use the sticky labels to create your card ... you can stamp your main image on the labels and have that as a feature of your card ... stamp your background on the labels and use that .... or print your digital papers onto them and use that ... or combine all three hehe!

Ok so now it is your turn to play in our challenge. Just dig out those sticky labels and create your card. Don't forget to come back here and leave a comment with a link to your card so we can see your creation. If you upload to SCS please remember to include the keyword CCEEC.

Let's see what all the CCEE Stamper team created this week.



Tosh Leyendekker - Stamp Talk with Tosh



Cindy Motherway - This is My Story



Deb Mills - Feeding My Soul




Carolyn King - My Blog



Charlene Merrick





Dawn Lusk - Dawn ..... A New Day


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Thanks for dropping by!

5 comments:

Maryann said...

these cards are stunning, so many ideas. Well done girls

Sabrina said...

Cool idea, Frances - I have so many labels in all sizes and rarely use them for anything other than addresses.
Some great cards there - I'll look forward to seeing the rest later and being back to play along.

Stef H said...

What a wonderful idea! I just may play in this one. And your samples are gorgeous!!!! WOW!

Kelly Mahany said...

What a fun challenge! I would have never thought of using labels on a card before! Thanks for the suggestion!

Here is my post showing the card I made! I was able to combine three challenges in one!! Whew!!!

http://mybucketoverfloweth.blogspot.com/2009/03/three-three-three-challenges-in-one.html

Have a great day!

Sabrina said...

Well, those cards were all very inspiring. I am afraid mine doesn't live up to my expectations, but now I know that if I want to use Crackle Accents I should stick the label down with my own glue instead of its own sticky :D
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1265371?cat=500&ppuser=133118