Monday, November 10, 2008

Coastin’ Along

Good morning everyone .... hope you enjoyed your weekend. It is challenge time again over here at CCEE Stampers.

This week Charlene instructed us to use a restaurant coaster on our project along with some mesh or mulberry paper (the mesh & mulberry paper are both products that Charlene mentioned she hadn't seen used much lately). Many of us only had coasters that were blank so that is what some of us ended up using.

Would you like to play along this week too .... I know we would all love to see what you could come up with for this challenge ... whether you use decorated coasters or blank ones it doesn't matter. Don't forget that once you have completed your project to come back here and post a comment to this blog post so that we can see your creation. If you upload to the gallery of SCS don't forget to use the keyword CCEEC.

Ok let's see what everyone came up with:

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studi0



Tosh Leyendekker - Stamp Talk with Tosh

Doesn't my bg look like mesh? The mulberry paper got stuck behind the text message too. Sorry Charlene. Man, that's two weeks in a row that I've messed up. I'll get it right next week...promise!!




Cindy Motherway - This is My Story


Mesh, Mulberry Paper (????)


Deb Mills - Feeding My Soul



Carolyn King - My Blog




Charlene Merrick



Dawn Lusk - Dawn ..... A New Day




Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner






thanks for visiting our blog.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Made a coaster! No stamping, I hope that's not against the rules. Also, I bought this coaster, hope that's not illegal either!

My Coaster