Monday, September 15, 2008

CNFS - Charmwarm!

Greetings everyone, glad you could all make it back again to see what we are all up to this week. As you might have gathered by looking at the title this week it is time for another "Catchy Name Featured Stamper" challenge. This is where we select a member from SCS who has a 'catchy' user name. We then create our cards using that name as our theme and send all the cards we made to that person.




This week our CNFS is ..............................................................................
Charmwarm! Cammie instructed us to create a card that uses a charm. The catch is---no store bought charms---be creative and make your own.

Of course as usual we would love it if you could play along too .... don't forget when you have completed your card to come back here and link your card in the comments section of this post so that we can see your card. If you upload to SCS please use the keyword CCEEC.

Now let's see what everyone came up with this week.


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Tosh Leyendekker - Stamp Talk with Tosh



Cindy Motherway - This is My Story



Deb Mills - Feeding the Soul

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOOOOOOD Morning ladies!!

I just picked up some poly shrink for the very first time. Now, what do I color it w/? SU markers? Sharpies? the directions said acrylic paint?? Your cards are just "charming" today!

squirrellyshirley

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Great challenge! I'll have to think on this one. But being limited to making my own charm is right up my alley. (wink)I'll have to be sure I make time for this.

Y'all should put one of those new FOLLOWERS gadgets on your blog. Check out OCC and Mojo... very cool. Anyway, if you do, I'll be following. :)

Atty said...

Wow all these cards are just great, would be very hard to pick a favorite.
Donna

Judy Rozema said...

Wow! They are all so good and creative with the charms!!!!

Judy Rozema said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

These are all GORGEOUS! I'm so excited! Thank you SO MUCH! :)

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

I finally made my charm card! This was very fun!
http://designsbyboo.blogspot.com/2008/09/boo-3-eeeek-just-dont-lose-candy-corn.html